Tea Château can ship to most addresses in Hong Kong but please note our shipping policy below:
- Shipment will be by Courier Service.
- A PO Box number is not acceptable for the Shipment Address. A deliverable address and telephone number are required. If an order is returned to us due to incorrect address, refused by recipient, failed delivery attempts, provision of a PO Box number or other reasons, such orders are regarded as "undeliverable orders" and we shall inform you by e-mail about the same. In such cases we will issue a refund to you after deducting the shipping charges and a reasonable handling charge (which will not exceed 15% of the total value of the "undeliverable order"). We are also unable to re-ship "undeliverable orders" but you are welcome to shop online on our website again.
- We will endeavour to ship within 7 working days upon receipt of a Confirmed Order. However, this is subject to stock availability. You will be informed by email if stock is not available and the expected delivery date. We will process your Confirmed Order as soon as we receive them, but please note that we are unable to guarantee delivery time as there are many factors that may affect delivery time. For example, some countries may require several weeks to inspect parcels, or delivery may be delayed during holiday periods such as Christmas, New Year, etc.
- You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you.
- You are considered the importer and you should comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. We will describe the goods as "Health Products". Please note that some countries may have restrictions on the import and sale of some of our products to you. While we shall endeavour to assist you to fulfill the import or sale requirements imposed by local authorities, we are unable to accept any liability or be held responsible for any consequence or loss caused by or in connection with the import or sale requirements imposed by any local authority.