- Official Tea House is committed to providing you with the best quality products.
- Refund method:
Refunds can be credited to your payment account (credit card, Alipay, or China UnionPay) within four weeks after confirmation.
- Please note that the company cannot refund the shipping fee. At the same time, if it is an "undelivered order" (see point 2 of the delivery terms), the company will deduct the shipping cost and reasonable handling fee (not exceeding 15% of the total value of the "undelivered order") Refund.
- Customers who purchase official tea products through the official tea shop website (TeaChateau.com, referred to as "this website"), and the company has gross negligence in the transaction process (such as wrong product delivery), can only refund at this time. No refunds will be made in the following cases:
- the item was purchased at a special, discounted or promotional price;
- The product has been used, damaged or opened, or the packaging is broken or damaged, or the protective seal on the bottle is damaged, or the lot number or expiration date of the product is missing, covered or obscured;
- The goods have expired or the remaining shelf life is less than six months;
- the goods were purchased through any channel other than this website; or
- Items marked as gifts or samples.
- When applying for a refund, the customer must provide the company with the details of the product and purchase, and attach the receipt for the purchase of the product through this website. The Company will verify the situation and then email you to confirm whether the refund request has been approved.
- All refund applications must be submitted within 14 days after the purchase of the product on this website, and the official receipt issued by the official teahouse will be valid.
- Guanchafang reserves the right to refuse any refund application without prior notice, to determine that the relevant refund application is insufficient or inappropriate, and/or to propose an exchange to replace the refund according to the circumstances.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. This Chinese version is for reference only. If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions, the English version of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.